![]() |
| My new toy!! |
![]() |
| Yeahhh!!! |
![]() |
| Happy little girl!!!! |
![]() |
| Happy little princess!!! |
![]() |
| Daddy's beloved princess!! |
![]() |
| Happy family!! |
![]() |
| Smile Smile ;) |
![]() |
![]() |
| Why is all these on the floor?? |
![]() |
| Aiya, don't care.. let's eat first |
![]() |
| Ohhh ohhhh... |
![]() |
| Bleahhhhhhh...!!! |
![]() |
| pose pose!! |
![]() |
| Posing still!! |
![]() |
| I shy la...!! |
Bleahhhh!!!!!
![]() |
| Listening carefully...!! |
|
| OOOpppsss!!!Did I forget something?? |
![]() |
![]() |
| My pro chef!! |
![]() |
| mummy.. I have practice enough.. can I cook?? |
![]() |
| Aiya.. I gave up.. |
![]() |
| No idea what to cook wor!!! |
![]() |
| Hungry la mummy!!! |
![]() |
| Posing!!!! |
![]() |
| See what see....!!@@" |
![]() |
| Hmmm.. !! |
![]() |
| what shall I cook for dinner tonight??? |
![]() |
| mummy say must wash the dishes after food |
![]() |
| see... is it clean enough??? |
![]() |
| Hmmmmm... what will mummy cook for dinner later?? |
![]() |
| curious little angel |
![]() |
| sweet little angel |
![]() |
| little angel |
![]() |
| OHHHHHH!!!!!! |
![]() |
| Mummy I don't wanna pose liao.. very tired !!! |
![]() |
| Add caption |
![]() |
| Really mummy?? |
![]() |
| Happy little girl....muacksss!! |
![]() |
| Daddy's little princess |
![]() |
| cute little chef... any taker??? |
![]() |
| Our little princess is soooooo tired after the photoshoot... |













































No comments:
Post a Comment